Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mahathir, Anwar or Abdullah?

This is the perfect joke after Valentine’s day. No offence to supporters of any or all of the three.

Mahathir, Anwar and Abdullah are on a long flight in an executive jet.

Abdullah pulls out a RM100 bill and says ‘I’m going to throw this RM100 bill out and make someone down below happy.’

Anwar, not wanting to be outdone, says, ‘If that was my RM100 bill, I would split it into 2 RM50 bills and make two people down below happy.’

Of course Mahathir doesn’t want these two ministers to outdo him, so he pipes in, ‘I would instead take 100 RM1 bills and throw them out to make 100 people just a little happier.’

At this point the pilot, who has overheard all this bragging and can’t stand it anymore, comes out and says, ‘I think I’ll throw all three of you out of this plane and make 20 million Malaysians happy.’

And guess who was the pilot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

antara mahathir,anwar, pak lah and amir...siapa pilihan anda??

Anonymous said...

Amir!